Parents often dread planning for their kid’s upcoming party. Today, there are so many choices for kid’s parties – jumping, to indoor playgrounds, make the right decision.
[dropcap type=”e.g. circle or none” color=”#ffffff” background=”#e53b2c”] A [/dropcap] kid’s art party can be a simple answer for parents to ensure that not only the birthday kid but also the guests have a great time and feel special:
The Benefits For Kids:
1. A kid’s art party invites kids to explore art, which makes them happy. Art allows kids to explore the depths of their imagination. During the process of creating art, as in painting or sculpting with clay, kids often become so engaged and centred that something magical happens. Imaginative stories emerge from a few strokes of paint or from pinching and pounding clay. One idea leads to another and the result is one happy kid.
2. Art keeps kids calm and focused. A kid’s art party is very different from a party in an indoor playground because the kids are creating something very concrete. It is engaging and as a result, it keeps them calm and focused. Creating art allows kids to concentrate and problem solve, as they would when making the choice as to which colour to use next or what tool to use to imprint into their clay.
3. The collective artwork created at a kid’s art party helps encourage community and teamwork. A kid’s art party is a wonderful idea for a birthday party, as it allows the birthday kid and all the guests to create a collective piece of artwork, such as a giant birthday banner. It helps kids to work together, share ideas and make decisions as a team.
4. A kid’s art party invites kids to experiment with different materials and mediums. It allows them to explore different art mediums such as using various sized paint brushes, mixing different coloured paints and discovering new colours, colouring with various sized crayons or markers as well as creating imprints in clay with Popsicle sticks, found objects and professional wooden clay tools. Kids love exploring with newly discovered materials.
5. At a kid’s art party, kids get to take home their creations, which allows the kid to be proud of their artwork and to share and communicate with their parents and family members what they did at the party. As it remains on display in their home it will forever be a memory of their friend’s party.
6. A kid’s art party is great for allowing kids to release energy and get messy. Art allows kids to experiment explore, discover and, of course, get messy. Kids love getting messy and this rarely happens in the home or at school. It is a great way to get rid all of that pent up, excited energy that kids have.
The Benefits For Parents:
1. At a kid’s art party, parents can sit back and relax. Usually a kid’s art party comes equipped with enthusiastic art instructors to guide the kids through the process of creating. This is a big bonus for parents, as it allows them to sit back and relax. It gives them time to prepare the next stage of the birthday party. The art instructors also clean up all the mess so parents don’t have to.
2. A kid’s art party is educational. It is both educational and entertaining. Not only are kids having fun, they are also learning about colours, techniques and various art mediums. This makes for an edu-taining experience.
3. Kid’s art parties are gender neutral and great for all ages. Sometimes guests at a party vary in age from 2 through 13 and parents are boggled as to what will work for all the kids. A kid’s art party is the best answer for this situation as art is popular with boys and girls of all ages. The older children will usually have a plan and be more detailed and precise with their artwork and the younger kids will typically explore the colour of paints and discover what happens when they use too much glue or watch the clay respond to them when they poke, pinch or make marks.
Kid’s art party can be a great solution for parents trying to sort through themes, places and budgets for their kid’s upcoming event and also for kids who want to have fun and make their special day memorable.