DIY & Craft: Add a personal touch to a gift card present with this masculine pocket card
Photo Credit: Kitty Frampton
WHAT YOU NEED…
- Stamps, My Favourite Things, Gift Card Greetings
- Dies: The Cat’s Pajamas, Moustache set; My Favourite Things, Masculine T-Shirt set; Die-namics, Vertical Gift Card
- Pocket Papers, Echo Park, Times and Seasons
- Card, black
- Dew Drops, adhesive
- Create a card blank, 10.5cm x 14.5cm, with the fold at the top. Cover the front with black card and glue on dark blue paper, 10cm x 14cm. Cut four strips of patterned papers, 3cm x 8.5cm.
- Arrange and glue onto black card, 9cm x 13.5cm. Wrap twine around this several times and tie securely. Punch a small circle from kraft card and stamp the sentiment, then tie with twine and ﬁnish with a bow.
- Die-cut a pocket from kraft card. Stamp the sentiment in black ink and allow to dry, then assemble and glue together. To complete, adhere a black dew drop to each corner and insert a chosen gift card.
Designer: Kitty Frampton