Aluminium remains a preferred choice when it is considered for making windows and doors. With so many choices available in materials, it is indeed essential to know as to why aluminum is the primary choice. Aluminium is the third most common element that is found on the planet and is often known as the magical metal. There are some good reasons as to why it makes for a perfect choice for windows and doors.
Growing Use of aluminium windows and doors
Aluminium carries excellent basic properties of welding metals, and as it is much lighter than other metals, it is easy to handle and work to make doors and windows. Moreover, it carries a very high mechanical strength and is corrosion resistant. As it carries almost zero maintenance costs, it is broadly used in making aluminium windows and doors as well as in demanding fields like aeronautics. What makes the metal more attractive is that it retains its characteristics with time and discourages any degradation in quality.
Aluminium windows and doors are always of top quality and impart a sophisticated solution for commercial and residential buildings. Leading manufacturers make Use of state-of-the-art technology to create highly technical aluminium frames for windows and doors. The idea is to provide optimal performances in terms of weather-resistance and acoustic insulation.
Here are some excellent reasons as to why you should go for aluminium windows frames:
- The lightweight metal- Aluminium is the lightest commercial metal available, and this is what makes it ideal for making window and door frames. It is easier to work with aluminium windows and doors.
- Resistant to corrosion- Another quality that makes aluminium windows and doors attractive is its property of being corrosion resistant. This is because the protective layer of aluminium oxide keeps the metal safe and protected from weather elements.
- Malleable and ductile- Aluminium windows frames will not break easily as the metal is both malleable and ductile. It can be molded in any shape without losing its toughness and without breaking.
- Recyclable meta- As aluminium is 100% recyclable, it is indeed unique among metals. It means that those aluminium windows and doors can be recycled and used again, and thus this is good utility for the environment.
- Strong and durable- Aluminium alloys are solid, although aluminium on its own may not carry such high tensile strength. However, once it is alloyed, it is strength increases massively and the colder it gets, the more strength it acquires.
- Easy to make frames- Aluminium window frames are based on an aluminium profile which is joined together to form the frame. One can give the windows and doors a unique characteristic with different designs of the frames with different designs and finishing’s.
- Wide range of colours- One can order aluminium windows and doors in different colours to match their needs or aesthetic styles. The aluminium pre-treated to form a corrosion-resistant barrier and then coated with paint. Today, one can achieve different colours and textures thanks to the state-of-the-art powder coating techniques.
With so many advantages and plus points, it is no wonder that aluminium remains the first choice among manufacturers to make window and door frames. Moreover, as aluminium is sturdy and strong metal, you can look forward to high levels of security. You can order any type of aluminium frame for your windows and doors that come completely fitted handles and friction stays. Look for a supplier who can meet the expectations of customers in terms of looks, quality, and style when it comes to aluminium windows and doors.